In the face of data growth and growing complexity of storage management, Symantec NetBackup 7.5 delivers a proven, award-winning, enterprise-class data protection platform that allows management of backup and recovery of the most complex deployments through a single, unified management console. It unifies both virtual and physical backups with Symantec V-Ray. This allows organisations to control storage growth and costs.
- Break the backup window: NetBackup Accelerator delivers faster backup capability, reducing traditional full backup times to the speed of the incremental backups to help your business meet the most demanding service level agreements
- Unify fragmented solutions: Symantec V-Ray visibility unites virtual and physical backups
- Unify snapshots and backup: NetBackup Replication Director unifies snapshots and backup in one console to simplify recovery
Symantec NetBackup 7.5 can help your business manage:
Symantec Backup Exec 2012 integrates numerous backup technologies for multiple recovery scenarios, such as bare metal recovery, virtual disaster recovery and virtual to physical conversion. Plus, you don’t have to be a backup expert to run expert backups. Symantec Backup Exec 2012 automates backups and application protection, giving your organisation the ease and flexibility of managing its own backups, and focusing on running the business.
- Unify virtual and physical backups with Symantec V-Ray technology, a patent pending technology that lets you see deeper into your VMware and Hyper-V machines for better virtual backup
- Integrate disaster recovery and reduce downtime with integrated bare-metal and hardware independent disaster recovery and granular restore of entire virtual machines, single application, file or database
- Eliminate complexity with a sleek and modern administration console and simplified licensing
Symantec Backup Exec 2012 can help your business manage:
Symantec NetBackup 5220 is an enterprise backup appliance with expandable storage and intelligent end-to-end deduplication for physical and virtual environments. Only Symantec appliances deduplicate on both the client and target. Equipped with Symantec V-Ray technology, it provides unique visibility into virtual environments that speeds recovery and reduces storage costs. Content-aware deduplication reduces the size of backups so you can backup and replicate faster.
- Everything you need
Plug a Symantec NetBackup 5220 Appliance into your network and within minutes you’ll be benefiting from market-leading NetBackup 7.5 protection complete with built-in security and storage.
- Deduplication at its best
Only Symantec offers content aware, end-to-end deduplication at the source and the target – across virtual and physical environments. So you can shrink backup size by up to 50 times and bandwidth by up to 99 percent.
- Easy and flexible to deploy
The Symantec NetBackup 5220 Appliance is ready to deploy out of the box. It even includes Veritas Storage Foundation, Symantec Critical Protection and a WAN optimisation driver, at no additional cost.
Symantec Backup Exec 3600 Appliance offers integrated software and hardware to provide an easy, complete, and cost-effective backup solution. Maximize backup performance and storage with integrated deduplication and with Symantec V-Ray technology, reduce business downtime with bare-metal recovery and granular recovery for files and applications.
- Improve storage efficiencies
with built-in data deduplication across virtual and physical environments
- Enhanced system security
against zero-day attacks and malicious insider threats
- Quick restore options
including disaster recovery to bare-metal and dissimilar hardware
- Reduces backup complexity
with an all-in-one backup and recovery solution that integrates software and hardware from a single vendor